December 2018: Good news everyone! AmiKit is now more stable than ever thanks to this new maintenance update. Maybe it took us long to fix a lightbulb, but at the end we’ve improved MANY things under the hood! For example the infamous HALT3 error is history now. Enjoy!
– FIXED: HALT3 freeze and Recoverable alerts on reboot (on systems with Amiga Forever or AmigaOS 3.9 w/BB2) are finally gone! Please shut down and restart AmiKit after update.
– FIXED: HDToolBox now works in AmigaOS 3.1.4
– FIXED: If you switch to old MUI 3.8 (via MorpheuZ), it shows images right now.
– FIXED: RAWBInfo was not corretly activated on OS3.9 systems with Boing Bag 2.
– AMIKIT: Optimized Startup-Sequences for all flavours make AmiKit even more stable.
– AMIKIT: MorpheuZ 10.5.2 now handles AmigaOS 3.9 patches better. We’ve also fine-tuned Startup Control.
– AMIKIT: LiveUpdate 1.7 by Daniel Westerberg
– AMIKIT: AmiKitReset 1.2 (reflects the above mentioned changes)
– AMIKIT: Various minor improvements here and there.
– UPDATED: IconLib 46.4.506 by P.Keunecke http://aminet.net/package/util/libs/IconLib_46.4
– UPDATED: MathLibsUAE 45.881 r14 by P.Keunecke http://aminet.net/package/util/libs/MathLibsUAE
– REMOVED: HTMLview.mcc from MUI 3.8 (because of ‘beta expired’ requester)
– OPTIONAL: Update your AmiKit installation with the latest WinUAE v4: Quick Guide (page 11)
– OPTIONAL: Mac users might update to the latest Wine: Quick Guide (page 11)
Thanks go to all of you who sent us bugreports and suggestions, especially to Fehmi Yucer, Anbjorn Myren, jPV/RNO, Christian Dammer, nilly, JimmiG, IamNewt and others.